Burton Township Cemetery Sexton – Katie O’Neill
14821 Rapids Road
Burton, Oh 44021
Office – 440-834-1500
Fax – 440-834-0422
There are approximately 500 lots available for purchase at this time.
Slitor Cemetery is located on the east side of Rt. 700, on the boundary line between Burton and Troy Townships. The cemetery is located on a hill overlooking beautiful countryside.
Burials only for those with deeded lots
Pleasant Hill Cemetery is located on the south side of Butternut Rd., just east of the intersection of Aquilla and Butternut Roads. There are two sections; east of the exit drive is a section reserved for Mennonites. Pleasant Hill is an active cemetery only to those who already own lots.
Burials only for those deeded lots.
Williams Cemetery is located on the west side of Claridon-Troy Road, about ½ mile south of the intersection of Claridon-Troy and Butternut Roads, north of the Village of Burton. Williams Cemetery is an active cemetery only to those who already own lots.
Closed to Burials
Memorial Road turns off (to the west) of Rt.168 south of the village of Burton. The drive is the same as the one for the sewage treatment plant. Memorial Cemetery has also been known as Valley, Lower, Pioneer and Fox through the years. Seven imposing rose granite obelisks for the Fox family gave it the latter name. The cemetery has been closed for any new burials for over 70 years.